- Fixed visual corruption in Write when the screen is rotated.
- Fixed release of the sound device in Write.
- Helped with the xkeyboard-config fix for the OLPC Spanish non-membrane keyboard.
- Fixed disappearance of badly behaving access points.
- Fixed an unintended mute of the XO-1.75 speakers.
- Fixed suspend/resume behaviour in GNOME.
- Fixed a nasty suspend hang in the 8787 bluetooth and wireless drivers.
- Released 13.2.0 release candidate 1.
OLPC weekly update 10/05
- Fixed mwifiex frequent multicast wakeup preventing XO-4 from sleeping.
- Fixed an XO-4 audio recording regression.
- 13.2.0 build 5 release and testing.
- 13.1.0 final release.
OLPC weekly update 03/05
- Fixed eToys audio recording on XO-4.
- Fixed GNOME hang regression on XO-4.
- Organised, documented and built vmeta support for XO-4.
- Fixed two instabilities with vmeta video playback in gstreamer.
OLPC weekly update 26/04
- Fixed graphics corruption after screen rotation on XO-1.75/XO-4.
- 13.1.0 build 36 release and testing.
- Work in progress: vmeta and Marvell 8787 wireless fixes.
OLPC weekly update 19/04
- Removed some bottlenecks in pygobject/gobject-introspection.
- Defined parameters to make full use of XO-4 audio buffers.
- 13.2.0 build 4 release and testing.
OLPC weekly update 12/04
- Fixed white screen on XO-4 shutdown.
- Fixed a contents manifest incompatibility breaking olpc-update to the latest 13.2.0 build.
- 13.2.0 build 3 release and testing.
OLPC weekly update 05/04
- Fixed another XO-4 bad mouse/touch interaction.
- Fixed XO-4 cursor corruption on suspend.
OLPC weekly update 29/03
- 13.2.0 build 2 release and testing.
- Made XO-4 8787 wireless scans faster.
- Fixed bad 8787 wireless command queue handling that was causing some problems on suspend.
OLPC weekly update 22/03
- Released first 13.2.0 build now that 13.1.0 is in closing stages. Plans for 13.2.0 will be further solidified soon.
- Added new siv120d camera sensor compatibility to XO-1 and XO-1.5 software images.
- Investigated a hwclock failure which turned out just to be a confusing warning.
- Investigated X touch grab regression.
- Optimized some slow pygobject codepaths that were slowing down Sugar.
- Some small improvements to the first boot configuration process.
OLPC weekly update 08/03
- Fixed badly rendered GNOME battery icon on XO-4.
- Fixed runin memory leak in cairo.
- Fixed XO-4 simultaneous audio playback/capture.
- 13.1.0 build 35 release and testing.