OLPC weekly update 27/07

I also spent some time in Toronto over the last few weeks. I helped the OLPC Canada project rescue some content that was developed in Adobe Air (i.e. no hope of ever running on the ARM-based XO-1.75), and enabled keyboard input in the local dialects of Cayuga and Inuktitut. I also spent time with the Ntugi group to help them update their software to the latest, prepare for XO-1.75s, fix a problem with external microscopes on XO-1, and investigate a way forward for dealing with Vernier sensors with the vendors own software offering not up to scratch.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.