OLPC weekly update 05/08
- More kernel upstream work: libertas runtime power management, suspend/resume of the input layer
- Fixed a bug where wireless scan results were sometimes not being presented in a timely fashion.
- Diagnosed a similar bug where wireless network scans are silently interrupted soon after resuming the system.
- Reorganised the OLPC kernel git repository.
- Planned a networking extension to powerd to solve some important issues such as laptops suspending while establishing network connections
- Wrapped up my research, discussion and planning of how Sugar could/should be ported to GTK3, and wrote it up.
- 11.3.0 build 2 release and testing
buy levitra 360 tablets online cheapest This entry was posted on Friday, August 5th, 2011 at 1:40 pm and is filed under OLPC. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.buying omnicef 10 tablets buy virginia