OLPC weekly update 05/08
- More kernel upstream work: libertas runtime power management, suspend/resume of the input layer
- Fixed a bug where wireless scan results were sometimes not being presented in a timely fashion.
- Diagnosed a similar bug where wireless network scans are silently interrupted soon after resuming the system.
- Reorganised the OLPC kernel git repository.
- Planned a networking extension to powerd to solve some important issues such as laptops suspending while establishing network connections
- Wrapped up my research, discussion and planning of how Sugar could/should be ported to GTK3, and wrote it up.
- 11.3.0 build 2 release and testing