Archive for March, 2013
Friday, March 29th, 2013
- 13.2.0 build 2 release and testing.
- Made XO-4 8787 wireless scans faster.
- Fixed bad 8787 wireless command queue handling that was causing some problems on suspend.
Friday, March 22nd, 2013
- Released first 13.2.0 build now that 13.1.0 is in closing stages. Plans for 13.2.0 will be further solidified soon.
- Added new siv120d camera sensor compatibility to XO-1 and XO-1.5 software images.
- Investigated a hwclock failure which turned out just to be a confusing warning.
- Investigated X touch grab regression.
- Optimized some slow pygobject codepaths that were slowing down Sugar.
- Some small improvements to the first boot configuration process.