My recent OLPC work from the last 2 weeks includes:
- Helped fix an XO-1 Record activity crash with new orc
- Helped fix Scratch’s difficulty finding libv4l2.
- Fixed a via-camera kernel issue producing bad colours for scaled images
- OLPC OS 11.3.0 release
- Documented the current state of the Linux 3.1 kernel for OLPC XO-1/XO-1.5 and pushed forward with some pending upstream patches
- Attended the OLPC SF summit where I presented about some current/upcoming developments from OLPC and helped solve some small deployment technical issues presented by other attendees.
- Attended the Sugar GTK3 hackfest and helped get an initial sugar-toolkit and sugar-artwork port running to the point where we can have mostly functional GTK3 activities running.
- Added rsvg gobject-introspection support.