Archive for October, 2011
Friday, October 14th, 2011
- Two 11.3.0 release candidates: build and testing.
- More progress around XO-1.5 input issues with synaptics driver and suspend/resume behaviour.
- Fixed mmap access to the XO-1.75 audio device, solving a handful of user-visible audio problems, and continued looking at problems in this area.
- Diagnosed a XO-1 audio regression for secured laptops.
- Coordinated the solution for the loss of serial console kernel messages in secure mode on XO-1.75.
- A couple of small fixes to the forward-looking Fedora 16+ platform for XO
- Continued assistance with the Fedora 15 ARM efforts, which has now kicked off the next stage of the mass rebuild efforts.
Friday, October 7th, 2011