Quick summary of my OLPC work over the last two weeks:
- OLPC OS 11.2.0 final testing and release!
- 11.3.0 planning and initial build.
- Tested and packaged “new” Marvell SD8686 wireless firmware 9.70.20.p0.
- Started diagnosing a XO-1 boot hang when a USB-VGA adapter is connected.
- Kernel upstream work: power management and basic functionality (now merged!), MMC runtime power management (all patches now accepted), libertas preparation for runtime power management, and some smaller patches that were pending acceptance of earlier patches.