[fprint] AES1610 on ASUS R2H

Daniel Bratu daniel.bratu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 09:37:38 GMT 2007

Hi Daniel,
 Unfortunately I can't show an image because I can't capture it - it
will show it for just a short period of time.
 The image sometimes is small, sometimes is large but not as a full
scan.
 I am able to run the the device under Vista OS - it works just fine
there. Installed SniffUSB but when tried to scan my finger with the
Sniffer installed it won't do anything. When the Sniffer is un-installed
the scan works and recognises my finger.
 See attached a screenshot of my desktop with fprint_demo running - if
the window will be a less taller will be just fine - see attached image.

Regards,
Daniel