[fprint] conversin of fprint data to store in database

Daniel Drake dan at reactivated.net
Wed Jan 14 00:46:57 GMT 2009

Alexander Eichert wrote:
> The problem is that " fp_print_data_from_data" allways returns NULL (I
> think so, but not sure whether the test of the returned value is correct).

Try using fp_print_data_from_data() on a buffer that you just received
from fp_print_data_get_data() -- does that work? If so, it indicates a
problem with your storage mechanism.

The fingerprint data will contain NULL characters, and plenty of them.
Perhaps you are having trouble storing them correctly.

Daniel