[fprint] Problems with pam_fprint

João Miguel Roque miguel at jmroque.net
Thu Nov 22 19:21:10 GMT 2007

Hi.

Tryed again with ./configure --prefix=/usr and it gives the same error.
After making libfprint, issued a ldconfig to build new libs cache but
nothing!

ldconfig -p | grep libfprint gives:

        libfprint.so.0 (libc6,x86-64) => /usr/lib/libfprint.so.0
        libfprint.so (libc6,x86-64) => /usr/lib/libfprint.so

What's wrong here? How can I build this?

Thanks,
Miguel