[fprint] aes1610 in current version

Michele B. ssj2micvm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 17:03:33 GMT 2007

Hello to all,

First of all thanks for your efforts in developing all this!
I just wanted to ask you if you didnt interface the aes1610 driver on
purpose in this release of libfprint or not.
I use a Samsung X65 notebook with the AuthenTec Reader and found out
libfprint doesnt recognize it because the driver is not loaded.
I just added the corresponding lines to fp_internal.h and core.c
(simply look at the uru4000 drivers and others) that were missing and
now it works more or less. Just some strange error about

fp:error [fpi_imgdev_capture] no image height assigned

but I guess it´s normal.

Cheerz

Michele

P.S. Can u tell me a best practice to scan my finger? I couldnt manage
to make it verify even once for now.