[fprint] Project logo

Vasily Khoruzhick anarsoul at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 20:20:01 GMT 2007

> I was thinking, seeing as this project seems to have gained a bunch of
> activity for the last couple of weeks, it would be a shame not to have
> a logo. I'm not going to insist that I know what I'm doing, but
> thought it at least could be nice to start a discussion around the
> topic.
>
> Attached is a few examples I made. They're all in png, but I can
> supply eps if wanted (thought it would be a bit ugly to send 500kB to
> the mailing list).
>
> Any thoughts or opinions?
>
> - Torkild

Well, first one looks nice :)

I'm glad to see some effort done in this direction :)
But I'm thinking about Tux with magnifying glass looking at 2 fingerprints :)
And I've asked my friend-designer to make logo like mentioned above when he'll
have free time. I'll send it to Daniel when it's ready ;)

Vasily